Thank you, everyone who made Solarize 2021 a tremendous success! We hope to do another Solarize campaign in 2022 - please check back in the spring for details.
Solarize Garfield County maximizes savings on home and business solar systems
Solar energy is cheaper than ever, and now even bigger savings are coming to Garfield County! Solarize Garfield County is a time-limited program that brings homeowners and businesses together to maximize their group-buying power.
Benefits of participating:
- Below-market pricing (projected $500 discount)
- Additional local rebates of $1,500+ (limited number; first come, first served!)
- Free guidance from a trusted local nonprofit
- Webinars and other resources to help you decide
- Take pride in knowing your home is powered with clean solar energy, produced right from your rooftop or yard
- Increase our region’s energy independence
- Do your part to curb climate change by reducing your emissions
- Help boost local economic development and diversification
- Be part of a fun community happening!
- You must own the property where the system is to be installed
- The economics of the solar systems being installed through this program are most favorable for homes/businesses currently spending an average of $50+/month on electricity (please gather your bills from the past 12 months)
- Financing is available; the rates are best if your credit score is 680+.