Home Energy Assessments
Holy Cross Energy offers its residential customers one free home energy walk-through per 5-year period.
A home energy assessment is a comprehensive evaluation of your home's energy use by a professional home energy analyst. It's an affordable first step to learn what upgrades your home needs to be more comfortable and energy efficient.
The assessment will reveal the places in your home where insulation is skimpy or where outside air is leaking in. The analyst will also evaluate your furnace, water heater and major home appliances to determine whether replacement or repair is recommended.
You’ll get a written report after the analyst visits your home. The report will list all the measures you can take to make your home more comfortable, safe and energy efficient.
To schedule, call (970) 947-5473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Level II Electric Vehicle Charging
Up to 2 FREE ChargePoint Level 2 electric vehicle chargers for residential customers.
- Holy Cross provides the charge equipment at no cost.
- Customers pay for installation.
Standard Rebate Offers
- $800 for qualifying air source heat pump
Programmable and wifi thermostats
- 50% up to $20 for gas heated homes
- 50% up to $50 for all-electric homes
- 30% up to $450 for electric heat pump water heater
NOTE: Insulation rebates are offered ONLY for all-electric homes
- 30% up to $400 for air sealing. Required measure for any other insulation rebates.
- $100 bonus for 25% or higher leakage reduction.
- 30% up to $300 each for attic, floor and foundation insulation
- 30% up to $700 for exterior wall insulation
Air sealing required prior to insulation work. Blower door test required pre-install and post-install.
- $100 for qualifying Tier 1 evaporative cooling systems, 2,000 - 3,499 cfm
- $200 for qualifying Tier 2 evaporative cooling systems, at least 3,500 cfm
- 50% up to $5 per bulb for LED bulbs used to replace incandescent, halogen or fluorescent tube bulbs
- Customer lifetime maximum rebate for LED bulbs: $250
- CFL replacements are not eligible for rebate
Heat Tape Timers
- 50% of project cost up to $100 for electrician-installed timers
- For new timer systems only, not for replacement of old timers
- Replace an old refrigerator or freezer (15 years or older): $50
- Limit 2 per account
- Units must be 15 years or older, 10 to 30 cubic feet in capacity
- Picture of nameplate of old unit required
- Evidence of proper disposal required
- Existing unit must be in working condition