Commercial rebates: Holy Cross Energy
Holy Cross Energy offers its business customers a variety of rebate options for energy efficiency measures.
Standard rebate offers
- LED fixtures and retrofit kits for interior lighting
- Refrigerator case LED lighting
- LED or LEC exit signs
- LED exterior lighting
- Permanently installed lighting controls
LED lighting for new construction or major renovation
- Electronically Commutated Motors (ECM) or Q-Sync fan motors
- Anti-sweat heater controls
- Evaporator fan speed controls
- Fridgewize Q Blade
- ECM fan controls
- LED case lighting and occupancy controls
- Night curtains for open coolers
- Ductless mini-split heat pump
- Direct evaporative cooling for air-cooled condensers
- Variable frequency drive motors
- Pool and spa pumps
- Heat tape timer, hard-wired
- Programmable thermostats
Level II Electric Vehicle Charging
Up to 4 FREE ChargePoint Level 2 electric vehicle chargers for workplaces. Holy Cross provides the charge equipment at no cost. Customers pay for installation.
Custom Efficiency Program
Holy Cross Energy provides custom rebates on a wide variety of equipment and process improvements intended to save energy. Businesses can get money back for installing energy-efficient investments that exceed standard options, but aren’t covered under the utility's standard rebate program. The more energy a project saves, the more your business can earn in rebate dollars – up to $0.02 (2 cents) per kilowatt hour (kWh) saved over the life of the measure not to exceed 10 years.
- Total rebates per member are limited to $30,000 per year.
- Rebate amount is not to exceed 50% of total project cost.
- Custom efficiency projects are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Rebates are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Holy Cross Energy reserves the right to fund rebates for projects at its discretion and may amend policies in the future without notice.
For more information about standard or custom energy efficiency rebates, contact a Holy Cross Energy Advisor at (970) 947-5432 or firstname.lastname@example.org