Send us your news tips:
Save energy and save money
The Garfield Clean Energy Challenge offers FREE energy coaching for organizations, businesses, commercial properties and households throughout Garfield County, Colorado.
- Get started saving energy with an energy assessment.
- Prioritize recommended energy upgrades to get the most bang for your buck.
- Find local contractors, review bids and get started on your upgrades.
- Take full advantage of available utility and local rebates and tax credits.
- Enjoy a more comfortable home or workplace, and save money on your energy bills.
For homeowners: Tap into the Garfield Clean Energy Residential Revolving Loan Fund. Loans of $1,000 to $25,000 to help finance your energy upgrades. More info here.
|Call today and talk to an expert energy coach
(se habla español)
(970) 704-9200 or ActNow@garfieldcleanenergy.org
|Use the One Stop Shop at left or the drop-down menus above to learn more about rebates, financing, energy audits and finding contractors|
Welcome to the Garfield Clean Energy website, the One Stop Shop for information on the clean energy economy in Garfield County, Colorado, and the surrounding region. This site gives you easy access to tools for taking action.
The Pink Palace is a Glenwood Springs landmark and treasure. Built in 1887, it was touted as the most beautiful building in the city for many years.
Now that it’s undergone an extensive series of energy upgrades, the owners and residents say they’re saving a bundle on energy costs.