Send us your news tips:
Save energy and save money
Energy efficiency rebates and free energy coaching now offered
for businesses and households in Garfield County, Colorado.
Households: Rebates for insulation, heating and cooling systems, whole house fans, water heaters, thermostats, heat tape timers and LED lighting. Get started here.
Businesses: Free building walk-through, plus rebates for lighting, refrigeration, heating, cooling, building controls, insulation, motors, engine block timers and heat tape timers. Get started here.
Carbondale & Glenwood Springs households: Get a comprehensive Energy Smart home assessment, with health and safety testing and quick-fix items, for just $100. Get started here.
FREE ENERGY COACHING
- Learn about your options for saving energy and saving money.
- Prioritize recommended energy upgrades to get the most bang for your buck.
- Find local contractors, review bids and get started on your upgrades.
- Take full advantage of available utility and local rebates and tax credits.
- Enjoy a more comfortable home or workplace, and save money on your energy bills.
For homeowners: Tap into the Garfield Clean Energy Residential Revolving Loan Fund. Loans of $1,000 to $25,000 to help finance your energy upgrades. More info here.
Welcome to the Garfield Clean Energy website, the One Stop Shop for information on the clean energy economy in Garfield County, Colorado, and the surrounding region. This site gives you easy access to tools for taking action.
The Pink Palace is a Glenwood Springs landmark and treasure. Built in 1887, it was touted as the most beautiful building in the city for many years.
Now that it’s undergone an extensive series of energy upgrades, the owners and residents say they’re saving a bundle on energy costs.